Incredible art - Perspicere


I'm not sure what to call it. String art? Woven art? I guess it doesn't matter. The fact is, it is amazing.

From time to time I run to the Leake Street Arches to check out the street art. There is always some new work to see. 

Alongside the spray art this time were three new pieces that had been created from black string. The string had been crossed in such a way that from a distance it formed a picture.













The work is by an artist called Perspicere. You can find him on Facebook and Instagram. If you get a chance do go and check it out. Hopefully I will post more soon.

Here are some of the other works in the arches and around some other parts of London I passed though.
























Popular posts from this blog

Bushy, crewing and an Epping ultra

A bridge too far?

The Druid's Challenge