Run Lewisham update

Here is an update one month on from my last post about trying to run every street in Lewisham Borough.

August 12th


September 14th 


A you can see I have managed to complete large swathes of the map. I hope to fill in a few of the smaller areas in September. That will then just leave the complicated and time consuming parts of Sydenham and Deptford.

A rough calculation shows that I have done about 160 miles of this map in the last month. Probably about the same to go as I have to get there and back too. I should still be on course to have it finished by the end of the year despite the nights drawing in. I'm not sure I want to be running the streets at night with a head torch.

Popular posts from this blog

Bushy, crewing and an Epping ultra

A bridge too far?

The Druid's Challenge