The TwoPointSix Challenge - London A-Z

Coronavirus has put paid to all running events for the foreseeable future. This includes the iconic London Marathon. In response organisers asked people to join the twopointsixchallenge.

The challenge is to come up with a fundraising idea using the numbers 2 and 6. Some people have set themselves the target of walking 26,000 steps or bouncing on a trampoline for 2.6 hours. The money raised will go to the charity of your choice.

I have decided to raise money for MAF - the charity I work for. My challenge?

As there are 26 letters in the alphabet I will be running to 26 different locations in London beginning with each letter in turn starting with A and ending with Z. X and Z may be tricky but I'll work on that when I get there.

First up is Abbey Wood...

Popular posts from this blog

A bridge too far?

Bushy, crewing and an Epping ultra

The Druid's Challenge