Run the Deck Challenge - 4


Another 10 days has passed and the high cards are coming thick and fast. Apart from a couple of Aces and a 4 it was all top end cards. On the positive side they spaced themselves nicely (until the last three days) and I was pleased to get a King on a Saturday when I do my long runs anyway.

It has been a terrible couple of weeks weather wise with rain and strong winds. This meant planning my runs more carefully for the times when the gusts lessened.

I had four days of rest after the 20 miler as I had run ten days straight. I thought this would help me to feel rested but sadly it was hard work getting back into it. Only myself to blame as I hadn't done any stretching.

The last ten day stretch now and then it will be the final two days. I figure there are still some picture cards lurking, but I love a long run.

  • Day 31 - 8♣ - ran 9 miles
  • Day 32 - A♦ - ran 1 mile
  • Day 33 - 4♣ - ran 4.4 miles
  • Day 34 - 6♠ - ran 7.5 miles
  • Day 35 - 10♠ - ran 20 miles
  • Day 36 - 9♣ - ran 10 miles
  • Day 37 - 6♣ - ran 7 miles
  • Day 38 - K♥ - ran 14 miles
  • Day 39 - J♠ - ran 11 miles
  • Day 40 - 10♦ - ran 10 miles
A total of 93.9 miles

Popular posts from this blog

A bridge too far?

Bushy, crewing and an Epping ultra

The Druid's Challenge