Run The Date - 10 days to go


Just 10 days to go before I start my challenge. The good news is that I have reached my fundraising target of £1000 for Folkestone Rainbow Centre. The new target is £1500 so you can still give.

I'm starting to plan each day now as it will help to know what I am doing each day. Towards the end of the month as tiredness sets in - mentally as well as physically - it will be more difficult to plan and so I just want some simple instructions to follow.

The plans include a motivational quote and song for the day, the rough route and time of day, the name of who I will be running with, the name of the person who has sponsored that day and details of any dietary notes.

The 30 songs have been compiled in a playlist on Spotify so that I can listen to each one on the day and have a memento at the end.

I feel ready to start now and know it will be a bit of an anti-climax to start with as the distances are so small but this is vital to rest and fuel my muscles ready for the last two weeks.

Every day I will post on here a short report and photo for the duration of the challenge.



Popular posts from this blog

A bridge too far?

Bushy, crewing and an Epping ultra

The Druid's Challenge