Ukraine and other street art

With the war in Ukraine the focus of the world's attention, street artists have been making their support visible. Across London, as well as other cities, pieces have appeared commenting on the atrocities that are being carried out. I ran to Brick Lane and Shoreditch where many of them have appeared.








Some other works in the area.
















On my way back I also ran to Waterloo Station and revisited Leake Street.







I finished my marathon at the Saatchi Gallery where famous street artist Zabou has an exhibition of her work. I have previously run to see all of her London based pieces on walls and houses. The gallery exhibition contained canvas versions.






Popular posts from this blog

A bridge too far?

Bushy, crewing and an Epping ultra

The Druid's Challenge